Women’s Ministry at Living Water strives to
provide opportunities for women to:
Grow in faith
Enrich lives and build relationships with one another
Assist with community projects
Become actively engaged in the mission & vision of Living Water
- Programs, resources and projects include weekly Bible studies hosted both morning and evening;
- Monthly gatherings, where a speaker shares the intersection between their own passion, abilities and faith;
- Prayer ministry and support of college students living away from home; attention to the elderly living at the Regency in Whitmore Lake
- Leading the way to welcome all our first-time visitors;
- Take-Them-a-Meal participants bring home-cooked food to new parents or fellow members who are homebound
- Mentor mothers provide a voice of wisdom to MOPS moms and all mothers with young children
- Lutheran Women In Mission (LWML) support mission grants that spread the Gospel both at home and abroad.
Living Water MOPS has begun it's meeting schedule for the 2018-19 school year. Our next meeting is on Thursday, October 25, 2018 from 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. Please contact Linda Murdock to RSVP and to learn details about the program. Living Water MOPS meets at Living Water Lutheran Church; 200 Barker Road in Whitmore Lake.
Please click on the MOPS logo below for details about MOPS International or join our Facebook group for updates on local events.
Lutheran Women In Mission (LWML) - Please click on the LWML logo below for details about Lutheran Women in Mission. Living Water participates in the St. Luke Ann Arbor LWML society.
Sweet Monday - Please contact Linda Strausbaugh for more information.
Please click on the Sweet Monday logo below for details about Sweet Monday Inc.