Women’s Ministry at Living Water strives to
provide opportunities for women to:
Grow in faith
Enrich lives and build relationships with one another
Assist with community projects
Become actively engaged in the mission & vision of Living Water
- Programs, resources and projects include weekly Bible studies hosted both morning and evening;
- “Sweet Monday” monthly gatherings, where a speaker shares the intersection between their own passion, abilities and faith;
- Prayer ministry and support of college students living away from home;
- Cookies, fresh-baked each week welcome all our first-time visitors;
- Take-Them-a-Meal participants bring home-cooked food to new parents or fellow members who are homebound
- Mentor mothers provide a voice of wisdom to MOPS moms and all mothers with young children
- Lutheran Women In Mission (LWML) support mission grants that spread the Gospel both at home and abroad
You may view the Livestream proceedings of the LWMl National Convention in Albuquerque if you wish. Enjoy the convention proceedings from the cool comfort of your home!
Sweet Monday and Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) will not hold regular meetings during the summer months; however, MOPS moms and their children will meet on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays from June - August for play dates. Please click on the MOPS logo below for details about MOPS International or join our Facebook group for updates on events.